See and listen to numerous world premieres at headphone show CanJam Europe in Berlin, Germany
Headphone show CanJam Europe on November 4th and 5th will unite major headphone brands in Berlin: German powerhouses Sennheiser, Beyerdynamic and Ultrasone compete with international manufacturers like Stax, Grado, Audeze and Hifiman. Hifi headphones meet pro-audio gear from Shure, Westone and Audio Precision. Newcomers such as German Hörluchs, 1More from Asia, Modenaudio from Italy and Dixo from Israel present themselves to visitors. Portable audio players and amplifiers from Astell&Kern, Lehmann Audio, Violectric and many other manufacturers complete the event.
Many new products will premiere at the show, such as Sennheiser’s brand-new headphone HD660S, successor to the legendary HD650 and Beyerdynamic’s new wireless headphone Avento that stores individual sound profiles for its users. 1More will have the world’s first THX-certified headphone at CanJam Europe, Grado from New York has its rare GH2 on display, which is limited to just 2,000 pieces worldwide, as well as its new flagship model PS2000e for approx. 3,000 Euros. Chord will demo Poly the new add-on to its highly popular portable amp/DAC Mojo, that turns it into a highres streaming and playback device.
Additional CanJam Europe highlights include listening sessions with Sennheiser’s 50,000-Euro headphone HE-1, which can be compared to its legendary successor Orpheus at the show. Hifiman will have not only its new model Susvara, but also its 50,000-Euros flagship Shangri-La at the show booth in Berlin.
High-fidelity music streaming service Qobuz has compiled a headphone-optimised playlist just for the show, visitors to CanJam Europe get a free voucher to be able to use it straight away at the show.
Visitors of “Lange Nacht der Ohren”, an event at Berlin’s hifi stores on November 4th, will get free admission to CanJam Europe on Sunday.
Starting in 2018, CanJam Europe will be cooperating with the world’s premiere hifi show “High End” on May 10th to 13th in Munich, Germany. At this additional event, CanJam Europe @ High End will unite the world of portable hifi with classic high end hifi.
More highlights at CanJam Europe in Berlin, Germany:
- Audio-Technica: winner of 2017 CES Innovation Awards ATH-DSR9BT and ATH-DSR7BT, additional ATH-ADX5000 and some high res certified headphones
- Audio Precision: new product APx Bluetooth Duo interface module for audio analyzer of APx series; binaural headphone tester AECM206 (presented by Audio Precision and Admess Vertriebs GmbH)
- Corda: 2 prototypes of Corda Soul (presented by Dr. Jan Meier, developer and owner, Meier Audio)
- Dixo Audio: new product R-2R USB/SPDIF portable DAC (presented by developer and owner Dmitry Bandurian, Dixo Audio)
- Eternal Arts: OTL headphone amplifier like the classic KHV, combination from KHV and 3 sources high-level preamplifier HLP, the professionell headphone amp TTP (presented by Dr. Burkhardt Schwäbe)
- Etymotic: world premieres ER3SE und ER3XR In-Ears (presented by KS Distribution)
- Grado: top model PS2000e with hybrid construction and dynamic drivers; combined with headphone amps like Pathos InEar, Fosgate and world premiere of British manufacturer Exposure (presented by High-Fidelity Studio)
- Meters Music: magnetic In-Ears (presented by Sieveking Sound)
- Sennheiser: lecture by Axel Grell, legend and product manager e.g. HD 800 and HE-1
- Shure: listening portfolio, especially headphones KSE1500, SE846 and SRH1540 (presented by Senior Applications Engineer Jürgen Schwörer)
- SPL: „Professional Fidelity“ series (headphone amp, preamp „Phonitor x“ and headphone amp „Phonitor e“) and DAC „Director”
- Soundmagic: world premiere P22BT High Fidelity Bluetooth On-Ear headphones with NFC (presented by KS Distribution)
About CanJam Europe
CanJam Europe is Europe’s leading headphone show and combines the variety of a trade show and the spirit of a community event. 2017 is the fifth year of the show, which is aimed at consumers, pro audio users and trade visitors interested in high-quality headphones and accessories. For the first time, CanJam Europe is hosted at music hotel „nhow Berlin“, Germany.
Pictures at https://www.canjam-europe.com/en/press